In the late afternoon the wildlife becomes more active and visible, it is the ideal time for our guests to enjoy Ombe’s sundowner game drive over the 4100-hectare private game reserve. You will explore stunning landscapes and due to decades of sustainable game management enjoy seeing a wide range of diverse wildlife.
– Relax on the back of an open safari vehicle while observing giraffes, zebras, waterbucks or the largest antelope in the world, the eland.
– Experience oryx, ostriches, warthogs, impala and wildebeest in their natural habitat.
– With luck on your side, you might even spot a well-camouflaged leopard or a cheetah or their tracks.
– Before the sun sets, we will drive you to our special sundowner location where you can start to feel your heartbeat slowly attune to the rhythmic sounds of chirping geckos and crickets.
– Unwind with local nibbles and ice-cold drinks while experiencing the sun setting on another magical day in Africa.
Bring along a water bottle / hat / camera / wind jacket / sunscreen
Book in advance or at check-in
Free for children under 8 years, others pay N$400,- per person
Local nibbles & refreshing drinks are price included
SUMMER Afternoon 18h00 – 19h30 WINTER (MAY - JULY) Afternoon 17h00 – 18h30